Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thing # 14


I have explored Technorati and visited a variety of sites. I found it pretty easy to maneuver through and understood tagging information and how that works. I found some good information to expand my understanding of using technology in the classroom. I also found some good book review sites and have gone to the library and checked out some interesting titles. Now I have even more stuff to read with all my bookmarks on Google Reader and that seriously cuts in to my read a book time. I was reading a blog post where a woman was telling how she visited her reader 7-14 times a day. When do you sleep?! I want to DO more than I read about what other people doing. There are times when I am interested in a specific topic or am collecting information for research, but a daily search just for the sake of searching is too overwhelming for me. I do feel increased confidence and success in my internet abilities!

No comments: